Wednesday 12 October 2011

Classic Investment Coat


So, I was casually walking through Covent Gradens high street when I saw Karen Millen's boutique and decided to have a look around. Big Mistake. My eyes fell upon this gorgeous coat and I immediately fell in LOVE! A heavy double breasted wool coat with pleat detail on the back waist. A sales assistant came scurryin
g to my side and asked if I'd like to try it on.I couldn't resist and said yes. When I wore it , I did NOT want to take it off! It looked so sophisticated and chic. The fitting was perfect as if it were tailored just for me. Perfect for a cold wintery day in London. However when I saw the price tag , my heart sank. £325. Ermm.. I'm gonna have to pass. I had to decide whether I wanted to pay my Bills for month or buy the coat. Even though I was tempted to opt for the latter, Sense was knocked into me and I made some feebl
e excuse which the sales lady just smirked at and I left the store. Why Oh Why Karen Millen are your coats so pretty?



No comments: