Friday, 2 October 2009
Monday, 13 April 2009
Every Pakistani girl Loves GulAhmed! I know I do! I wait every year for their lawn/chiffon collection to come. So when i came out this year, I wasn't disappointed! At all!:) Such pretty colors and vibrant designs. Just gets you in the mood for summer. The prices are higher then most but it is so worth it. The quality is very good, and the colors wont come out during a wash. That's what really counts! My GulAhmed suits last me a long time! Below are a few of my favourites!
Check out their site for more! The best part is they deliver International.. isn't that a relief. So you can pay in $ or £ and the Euro!!! God Bless GulAhmed!!!
Sunday, 12 April 2009
The new YSL Summer Look 2009 Treasures of Africa Makeup Collection is a tribute to a vividly imagined land that invites us to discover the treasures of Africa. The keys to this collection, the Treasures of Africa, simmer with intense shades as irresistible as the beat of African drums. From terracotta, to warm the depths of a tan, to bright shades dedicated to an enchanting smile and eyes, the Yves Saint Laurent Woman defies the fiery rays of the sun at its zenith. It's a very pretty collection with very pretty colors! A bit expensive but totally worth it!
Tresor d’Afrique Poudre de Soleil Collector (Collector Sun Powder) ($72.00)
A mysterious wooden case, like a souvenir brought back from an unforgettable trip, this monogrammed compact contains a real treasure, an XXL sun powder. The Cassandra-logo engraved in the middle looks as if it has been written in the smooth sand of an arid shore. The shade and formula of this Collector Sun Powder are identical to those of SUN POWDER N°2 - Golden Sun, with an SPF 10 and Ampli Light + pigments. This bestselling shade heightens and illuminates all skin tones with beautiful transparency.
Tresor d’Afrique Palette 5 Couleurs Pour les Yeux (5 Colour Harmony for Eyes) ($62.00)
Purple, indigo and turquoise encounter yellow and ocher to boldly dramatize eyes. Matte or iridescent, these luminous, long-lasting, highly pigmented shadows are easily modulated to dress up the eyelids. Through every metamorphosis you choose, they can be combined in twos or threes, or stand alone for a powerful monochrome effect. This color palette features two foam applicators: a thin one for defining the lash line, and a broader one for shading and blending.
Tresor d’Afrique Palette 5 Couleurs Pour les Lèvres (5 Colour Harmony for Lips) ($62.00)
As multicolored as African jewelry, this alliance of five intense, vibrant colors is designed for precious, radiant, summer-y smiles. The three lip shades – fuchsia, pink and orange – and the two glosses – pink ivory and garnet – are gorgeous on their own or layered for results that are always unique, always flamboyant.
Water-Resistant Eye Shadow ($28.50)
- N°1 – Pink Sand – a delicate, flesh pink ideal for natural-looking radiance.
- N°2 – Amethyst Grey – an elegant gray with subtle purple highlights.
- N°3 – Golden Fern – a soft, khaki green enhanced with gold sparkles.
- N°4 – Copper Radiance – a deep, warm brown highlighted with copper sparkles.
Poudre de Soleil Sun Powder in N°4 – Iridescent Sun ($48.00)
Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick in N°32 – Frozen Mango, N°33 – Wild Blackberry ($30.00)
Everlong Mascara Waterproof in N°5 – Ever Peacock Blue ($28.50)
Touche Éclat in N°3 – Light Peach ($ 40.00 )
Long-lasting Eye Pencil in N°3 – Ocean Blue, N°12 – Paradise Blue ($28.00)
Shiny Lip Plumper in N°2 – Glossy Plum ($26.00)
Nail Touch in N°2 – Beige Touch, N°4 – Pearly Touch ($26.00)
Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush ($52.00)
Availability: On-counter on May 4, 2009
Saturday, 11 April 2009
Emerging from every corner of the glamorous globe, a new Style Warrior. Made to celebrate the cross-cultural sophistication of the modern Amazon Princess, African Queen, Crouching Tigress… Never before have we seen the “Wild Things” of the world come together in quite so many bold new combinations. Introducing a dramatically different and deliberately diverse colour story, an eclectic and expressive way to exalt and admire the strength and solidarity of beauty with no barriers. A selection of all-over summer bronzing shades for Lips, Cheeks, Eyes, Nails, featuring the innovation of Impassioned, Bronzescape and Scatterrays Solar Bits – sunbursts to unleash the animal in every woman. All exotically packaged in stylized zebra and leopard prints to keep it wild and free – the way it always ought to be.
* Sunsational Sheer frosted beige gold
* Brave New Bronze Creamy mid-tone pink nude
* Purple Rite Mid-tone frosty orchid
* Tribalist Creamy blackened berry
Lip glass ($14.00)
* Liberated Sheer yellow gold with pearl
* Gold Rebel Sheer copper bronze with pearl
* Fierce & Fabulous Bright magenta purple with pearl
* Style Warrior Blackened bronze brown with pearl
* Soft Force Frosty pale white gold
* Bright Future Frosty bright yellow gold
* Tempting Sinfully rich coco
* Vibrant Grape Bright magenta purple
* Night Maneuvers Deep charcoal brown with pearl
Eye Kohl ($14.50)
* Smolder Intense black
Pro Lash Mascara ($12.00)
* Coal Black Honest-to-goodness black
Beauty Powder Blush ($18.00)
* Eversun Neutral peach bronze with gold pearl
* On A Mission Pearly mid-tone plum
Solar Bits ($19.50)
* Scatterrays Soft metallic peach with gold pearl
* Bronzescape Clean yellow brown with gold pearl
* Impassioned Frosty cool taupe
Nail Lacquer ($11.00)
* Peaceable Pearly pale golden beige
* Violet Fire Bright creamy magenta purple
* Mercenary Frosted blackened bronze
* 242 Firm fibre Brush with rounded edge for smooth, even application of powder, emollient and concealer products
Available: May 28Th, 2009 (North America), June 2009 (International).I'm SO excited about this collection!!! I can't wait to get some for myself!
All you need is Love… Lips and Lashes! Summer simplified for the modern makeup minimalist. Double Dazzle will daze the closest competition with colour-changing, light-reflecting pearl-shine lips; paired with a new formula for the ultimate in voluptuous lashes, et voilà! Lips lead: seven new Dazzle glass shades bring the scintillating selection up to 18! The flotilla-of-lights formula imparts the pearl combination with mega-glisten shine, creamy comfort and the subtle sensation of vanilla. Lashes follow: multiplied, volumized, utterly glorified by our newest eye innovation…This sly new small-and-mighty brush has been developed to capture and emphasize each and every lash. Lips, Lashes, Lovers…Look out! Don't you just love M.A.C? They are always coming out with something new..
M·A·C DOUBLE DAZZLE will be available for a limited time starting April 9, 2009 in North America and Available worldwide May 2009
Dazzleglass ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Sugarrimmed Milky pale pink with red, teal and white pearl
- Goldyrocks Sheer soft yellow with pink and gold pearl
- Moth to Flame Sheer neutral beige with violet pearl
- Smile Light coral with pink and gold pearl
- Steppin’ Out Clean yellow pink with red pearl
- Utterly Posh Mid-tone orange with pink and gold pearl
- Love Alert Raspberry red with red pearl
- Date Night Deep plum with blue and gold pearl
- Funtablulous Purple with violet pearl
- Extra Amps Sheer bright blue pink with blue and pink pearl
- Like Venus Clean light bubble gum pink with red pearl
- Stop! Look! Sheer violet mauve with blue and pink pearl
- Money Honey Mid-tone rosy mauve with red pearl
- Rags to Riches Plumm y pink with teal and red pearl
- Baby Sparks Pale pink with violet pearl
- Bare Necessity Caramel apricot with red and gold pearl
- Girl’s Delight Sheer mid-tone tan with gold pearl
- Get Rich Quick Warm yellow brown
Dazzle Lash ($12.00 U.S. / $14.00 CDN)
- Star Brunette Brown
- Black Dazzle Black
Nomi Ansari emerged on the scene in 2001 and in under a decade, the Nomi Ansari brand has become one of the most sought-after labels in Pakistan. His clothes are very colorful and creative and look absolutely gorgeous! His highly inventive color combinations and detailed craftsmanship with intricate embellishments have become his signature style. You can find him at "The Designers" shop in Karachi.
Check out his site for more details and pictures!