Monday 13 April 2009

GulAhmed







Every Pakistani girl Loves GulAhmed! I know I do! I wait every year for their lawn/chiffon collection to come. So when i came out this year, I wasn't disappointed! At all!:) Such pretty colors and vibrant designs. Just gets you in the mood for summer. The prices are higher then most but it is so worth it. The quality is very good, and the colors wont come out during a wash. That's what really counts! My GulAhmed suits last me a long time! Below are a few of my favourites!











Check out their site for more! The best part is they deliver International.. isn't that a relief. So you can pay in $ or £ and the Euro!!! God Bless GulAhmed!!!

4 comments:

FAPORT International said...

Nice outfits!

prettygeeky.com said...

The green one is beautiful, so vibrant with a great print too! I'd love this as a summer dress!

tonax said...

i agree with you,this is good for summer wear

Anonymous said...

I like the Black Gulahmed it's beautiful,I wish i could have this :)