Tuesday 3 March 2009

BB Bright Eye Pallette

Spring is almost here. So goodbye dull makeup and hello to bright, fresh fun colors! I love spring! Bobbi Brown has introduced a limited edition Bright Eyed Palette. Inspired by the "fun kit" Bobbi uses at Fashion Week. This collector's edition palette is designed for the woman who wants to play and experiment with bright color. Features 35 soft matte shadows in a colourful shade range that includes everything from pinks and greens to blues and purples. All the shades are new and exclusive to this palette, which features a unique, fold-out design and full size mirror.






This set is perfect for me! I love experimenting with different colors and I also love wearing different colors. So its a must have for me. It's available for £49.00.Check it out at www.bobbibrown.com






No comments: