Tuesday 24 February 2009

Just a few things...





Just a few random things I saw online and really want! So pretty. Guess I'll just have to save my pay checks to get them!






A cashmere bangle. How awesome is that. How chic.Spring is all about statement bracelets and this woollen Yarborough piece is perfect to carry you stylishly from fall into the coming season.

I love leopard and this belt is hot. This leopard by Junya Watanabe is a metal loop connects each end with leopard print tassels attached to it. This would make any plain suit look very sexy. Made from 100% cowhide this belt costs £180.00


A white leather bowling bag by Christian Louboutin. I love it! Very sophisticated and perfect to fit all your basic essentials. Short handles are made up of multiple strands fixed with metal and Perspex loops and buckles. Chain with metal stiletto and ‘Louboutin’ charms hang from Perspex loop. This gorgeous bowling bag costs £1,390.00


Aren't these so pretty! A black leather strappy sandals from Bionda Castana. Gladiator style with lace up detail. Gold end caps on laces. Covered stiletto heel. So pretty! I want! They are available for £420.00.


Christian Loubouitin. Need I say more? Metallic blush leather sandals with peep toe and small platform. Ruched leather over the toe. Ankle strap with buckle fastening. Signature red leather sole. They are lovely and I'm in love. Available for £520.00


No comments: