Saturday 21 February 2009

Lancome Pink Irrelevence Collection






I have had a busy busy week. That's why I haven't written in my blog.So caught up that I couldn't even use the net properly.However today Its FRidayyy! Weekend. Yayy! I thought I'd write about a new spring collection. Lancome's Spring 2009 Collection is out . The Pink Irrelevance . So pretty. So punk. So me on a crazy spring day. This collection includes a Pink Punk &Black eyeshadow palette, Laque Fever lipshine, Color Fever lipgloss and Le Vernis nail lacquer. Black seems to be the look this spring. Black lip gloss/ lipstick and nail laquer. How interesting. lovelacquer but the lip gloss a tad bit much for me.






















Black it is this season.It's everywhere. Lancomes Le Vernis nail lacquer is a nice shiny glossy black. It'll give you that punkish look. Available for £17.00




















Color Fever Lip gloss is ultra shiny and luxurious . It's available in the color Piha Black. Available for £17.00.






















Shiny and intensified lip gloss. It'll give you that lustrous pout! How hot! Available in four different colors. It costs £ 17.00





















My favourite part of the collection. The pink and black combination is hot. LOVE it! Its soft to apply and can be worn wet or dry.Available for £30.50.

No comments: