Tuesday 10 February 2009

Red Carpet Fashion at the Grammys!

On Sunday the 51st Grammy's Awards took place. You know what that means...FASHION! These Starlets ROCKED the red carpet! Below are just a few of my favourites!









Jennifer Hudson looking ever so graceful in a color -block Rm by Roland Muret . Much Improved

















Kate Beckingsale looking DIVINE in a Reema Acra dress






LeeAnne Rimes Philosophy Spring dress was very chic and looked great on her!







Kim rocked the red carpet it a purple ruffled Toni Maticevski dress.Nice arm candy Kim;)













Miley Cyrus looked pretty in a black sophisticated original from Max Azeera
















Carrie Underwood looked Stunning in a gold Zuhair Murad dress. Hot!







WORST Dressed Of The Night- M.I.A






Oh My God was what I though when I saw her. What is she wearing, more like , why are you here?Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital. Her due date was February 8Th . M.I.A.'s dressed was designed by Manish Arora. I have to say, hideous!













No comments: