Monday 23 February 2009

Oscars Red Carpet 2009

The Oscars. An event we all anticipate. Congrats to Slum Dog Millionaire for winning 8 Oscars! WOW! The movie was pretty good. However, the Red carpet was what I was more interested in. This year was a bit disappointing. I expected a bit more. Many celebrities dresses weren't very nice. Below are a few that I liked.



The SATC star Sarah Jessica Parker could do no wrong in fashion. I love her ..and her dress. A barley mint, strapless haute couture dress. She looked stunning ..as usual!





Anne Hathoway looked ravishing in a sparking silver and cream strapless Armani Prive dress.






It's black again for Angelina. She wore a very elegant in a simple black
dress by
Elie Saab. I'm not too fond of the Emerald earrings. However she still looked fantastic.








Evan Rachel Wood looked quite elegant and sophisticated for once in a soft champagne Elie Saab dress. Her pale skin contrasted so well with the color of her dress.





Gorgeous Penelope Cruz. She is relief for sore eyes. She looked so pretty and glamorous in a
in a 60 year-old vintage white Pierre Balmain with a sweetheart neckline. She matched it with $3 million worth of jewellery.







Miley Cyrus looked quite nice in a princess ball type dress. I must say, this is the best I've seen her look. She wore a Zuhair Murad ball white gown .



Now for my Not- so favourite.



What was she thinking? I really didn't like it. Fasce wise she looked nice. However her black Marchessa dress just didn't do it for me. Quite disappointed actually.




I'm very 50-50 about Beyonce. At times I'm like" she looks bad". But then I'm like, nah she looks alright. Not too fond of the dress however. A bit of an eye sore if you ask me. She wore a figure hugging, fish tail dress with gold roses all over. This was made by her mother, Tina Knowles



No comments: