Below are a few Men's colognes I really like and think would make a nice Valentines Day gift.
1. Black by Bvlgari- A classic and very refreshing Woody, mossy fragrance. Very masculine.
2. Aqua Pour Homme by Bvlgari- A cologne for a self possessed , innovative man. I love the smell. It has a very aromatic aquatic freshness. The bottle is great too.
3. Versace Man- A very elegant and sophisticated scent for men. It's an old forgotten favourite.
4. Envy by Gucci- A very refreshing, spicy lavender fragrance. A blend of musk, amber, nutmeg and ginger. Hmm..
5. Gucci by Gucci- Gucci by Gucci is the signature fragrance for the modern day icon. It has a very strong lasting smell that will leave an impression.
6. Aqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani- My favourite for men. Very casual yet sexy smell with a dash of intimidation.
7. Black Code by Giorgio Armani- A very masculine oriented style. Very fresh but warm at the same time.
8. Brit by Burberry- best fragrance from Burberry yet. A combination of fresh flowers, spices and wood. Very nice.
9. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier- A strong fresh scent. An all rounder cologne.
10. Individual by MontBlanc- This spicy yet sweet scent has a masculinised floral and a blend of rosemary and lavender. I adore. So does my husband! It's different from the others. So if your looking for different , try this.
So which one is your favourite and which one do you plan to give your loved one for the special day?