Wednesday 14 January 2009

Bye Bye 2008!

A list of My favorite products in the past year!
Makeup Forever Professional- Aqua Eyes
This waterproof eyeliner was the answer to my prayers.I was sick of liner which smudged and made it seem like i had a black eye. My friend sara introduced it to me and as soon as i tried it, i fell in love and was at sephora the next day buying it! It The smooth texure intensifies the eyes and lights up the face! It's perfect for contouring your eyes!

M.A.C Gel Liquid Liner-

As I mentioned in my previouse post ,i adore this liner! I love eyemakeup. So im always on a hunt for something that would make my eyes look sexy. This was it! Again introduced to me by my lovely and cosmetic junky friend sara! ( We both are makeup junkies! we spent our summer in the malls, mostly at Sephora!:)




Chanel Auqualumiere No.74 - Glossy lipstick with SPF 15
The smooth creamy texture of this lipstick which keeps your lips soft and sexy the whole day. The SPF 15 helps protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. But that's not why i love it. IT looks amazing worn. It has an amazing Semi-sheer look which i adore. I wear it all the time! Whether im going out at night in the city or to the local supermarket. By far my favorite lipstick!



Body Shops Shimmer Cube-
Four cute blocks of earthy shimmery colors!You can use it dry or wet. The colors are so pretty and go so well with each other.The eye shadows give a gorgeous shimmery look. My top fav for eyeshadows!




No.7 High Lights Illuminating Powder- Island glow
This blusher gives an amazing sun kissed glow to your face. Its perfect for that summer in the sun look. To be honest im quite tired of pink blush. So this was perfect! The "island glow" was the exact shade i needed for my skin. I'm addicted now!:)




This Pür Minerals mineral makeup starter kit is pür-fectly packaged and just Purfect for me! My gorgeous friend sara gave this to me. First i wasn't so sure because i am not much of a foundation user but when i tried it i thought, this is so for me! Once you have discovered the beauty of mineral makeup you'll never look any where else again! It was so natural and long lasting.It felt like I had nothing on! It comes with:
4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup:Pür Minerals, this one-minute mineral makeup miracle is your mineral foundation, powder, concealer and SPF protection all in one neat makeup compact.
Mineral Glow-This mineral powder will give a natural sun kissed glow to your face!

Universal Marble Powder in Pink: Give your skin back that rosy glow you were born with. It gives a very light pink blush to your skin.Very natural looking.

The Chisel Makeup Brush: I love this brush.It is perfect for putting n foundation/blush! It gives maximum coverage and a smooth finish!
The best part of all this , It won't harm your skin!


Here's to a an amazing 2009, filled with nice makeup, more affordable:) (so that we can buy alot) and to make us look pretty:D
CIao! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the makeup is fantastic. But I wonder how much of it I can buy here in Pakistan.

Gotta wait for a Duty Free trip now, LOL.

Sephora's eyeliners are fantastic indeed. I'm an addict too.