Thursday 15 January 2009

Hotties on the Red Carpet

Golden Globes means Fashion! Hollywood stars all decked up and wearing gorgeous couture dresses. The lady who caught my eye was Eva Mendez. I absolutely adore her necklace! It was a Van Cleef & Harpels Turquoise and diamonds Bib necklace. Her dress was a stunning white strapless dress from Dior with an over sized bow on the side. I admit the idea of a huge bow is kind of..err not glamorous but Eva pulled it off!



Now, I'm not that big of a fan of Melissa George but I'm a huge fan of her dress. She wore an ice -blue chiffon Armani gown which featured black lacquer asymmetrical detail at the bust. Very c
lassy and chic.






Miley Cyrus.To be honest i really dislike her. However her dress, was another story. Quite beautiful and too elegant for someone as controversial I think. I also don't think she carried it very elegantly. Shes walking around acting too much like a teenager. However that's just my personal opinion. She wore a gorgeous white strapless Marchessa gown with gold embroidery.The golden pattern inset was Hot! It is so pretty! The fall of the dress was amazing!She doesn't deserve it! I do!!:p Who would have thought, my fav
orite dress of the


Some of my other favourites are Eva Longoria who looked Sexy in a re
d strapless scallop edged Reema Acra dress. Megan Fox, the hottest star there last night. She was on fire! She wore a gold clingy Ralph Lauren dress which showed off her AMAZING hour glass figure.As usual Kate Beckingsale looked stunning in her white strapless mermaid style J.Mendall gown. Quite breathtaking! Even though she was critisized by many, I happen to think Drew Barrymoore looked ravishing in her sky blue off the shoulder John Galliano for Dior gown. This is the most elegant i have seen her and I liked it! Reminded me of Marilyn Monroe.She claims she was inspired by the"opaqueness of a pearl".



Heidi Klum was a big disappointment. Talk about Eew. For someone whose Hosting "Project Runway
" It was a big shock. She wore an 80's inspired black with red polka dotted dress with a large red rosette Galanos dress. Her Christian Louboutin strappy sandals were hot. But that's about all that was hot. Instead of finding it totally RAD I found it totally BAD!






That's all for now. Ta Ta!


No comments: